Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Funny things kids say

We were learning about different kinds of books. I told about atlas, thesaurus, and encyclopedia. One boy asked what an encyclopedia is. I said if you want to find out about bears you can look in an encyclopedia. He said he would just look on the Internet.
I told him when I was little I had a computer, but there was no such thing as the Internet.
He replied, "What good is a computer without the Internet?"
He was serious. I thought it was funny because young children don't know the world without the Internet.



3 comments:

  1. Kids today live in a very different world that the one I grew up in.

    I used the dictionary a lot when going to school and it was my favorite book.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL times sure have changed. Pretty soon the kids will be required that a laptop will be part of their school supplies...if not already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,

    How about posting more of the cute things that kids say?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete